Grundfos Plan Pump
The Grundfos Plan pump has twin, three speed squirrel cage induction wet rotor type motors, running in water lubricated bearings.
The rotor is separated from the stator windings by a stainless steel rotor can.
Grundfos Plan Central Heating Pump
- No problems with 'sticking' or blockage of motorised valves
- No unreliable synchronous motor
- No complicated wiring
- Independent, dual pump heads guarantee full flow
- Faster, more efficient system heat-up
- Elimination of traditional motorised valves
- Removes potential for 'sticking' of the three-port valve
- One unit covers almost any domestic property
- Simple, cost effective installation
- Compatible with all UK controls and boilers
|Image May not be the item described